Grilled Peach Melba.
Home » Articles
[ Back to Articles ]
May 31, 2012
- 2 large ripe peaches, each cut in half and pits discarded
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on medium.
- Place peach havles on hot grill grate and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly charred and tender, turning over once.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In bowl, with fork, mash half the raspberries with sugar. Stir in remaining raspberries.
- To serve, place a peach half in each of 4 dessert bowls; top with ice cream and raspberry sauce.