Grilled Tiny New Potatoes.
Home » Articles
[ Back to Articles ]
March 4, 2012
- 1 pound tiny (about 1-inch) new potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or scallion greens (optional)
- Scrub the potatoes with water and cut out any brown spots. Cut the larger ones in half so all your potatoes are a uniform size.
- Roll out a 2-foot piece of aluminum foil on your work surface. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on half of the foil. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and water. Fold over the foil and crimp the edges firmly. Place the foil packet on a medium-hot grill for 25 to 35 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt and sour cream in a small bowl.
- When the potatoes are cooked, serve them immediately, adding more salt and pepper if necessary and sprinkling them with chives or scallion greens, if desired. Use the yogurt-sour cream mix as a dip or topping.